Christian Hesselaa, CEO Bekey A/S
Bekey supplies and services digital access systems for locked entrance doors in apartment buildings and private homes in Denmark and Norway. Access is controlled by a cloud-based system that assigns encrypted digital keys to authorised users, allowing them to open the doors via an app on their mobile phones. Digital keys cannot be duplicated, providing secure access and users avoid unnecessary trips to locked properties. All activity is logged.
Bekey's software and access devices consist of:
- Netkey: cloud-based key management system.
- Bekey Mobile App: assign/freeze digital key access to users and operate digital locking devices via Bluetooth
- SmartRelay: a chip in the door phone in locked hallways
- SmartLock: a device at the door in private homes
- SmartKeyBox: key box opened by mobile phone
Bekey i 2022:
- + 68.000 installed digital locking units in Denmark and Norway
- + 15.3 million door openings. Of these, around 33% were entrances to locked entrances and around 67% were entrances to private homes
- Homecare DK is the largest customer segment (83% of revenue)
- Direct agreements with 31 Danish municipalities and framework agreements with Norwegian distributors for the Norwegian and Swedish markets. Agreements with 42 Norwegian municipalities
The solution is also used by estate agents, property managers, grocery and meal box distributors and other suppliers in the fast-growing home delivery market.
Management: Christian Hesselaa, CEO
Employees: approx. 30 employees
Gladsaxe Møllevej 28
Business Registration No 27 50 79 80